Friday, May 30, 2008

spirale

Do you remember that day?
I suddenly felt the throbbing of my heart

While I was fascinated by your figure
Cutting through the wind
And bathing in the pale sunlight, our eyes met
My smile overflowed
As though it were a spirale (spiral)

Those days that were vividly beginning to turn
Always, at any time
They were full of love
Surely, it is a spirale (spiral)
If we pile up those warm everydays
Before we know it,
We've come a long way, haven't we

A Shangri-La of falling stars
We turned towards it
Looking out over the sky, piercing through an opening
Our hearts trembled
That was a spirale (spiral)

Those beloved days when I (become such that I) want to cry
They come around, and come around again
The day to set out on a journey will come
But, it's a spiral
Because I deeply inhale the unfading gentleness
and embrace it in my chest before moving on
I will not forget it

If I could cast magic
I would want to completely freeze
This irreplacable moment
Thank you, we'll meet again

Those days when I want to wave my hand for all eternity
In this place, certainly
There is proof of being with you
Surely, it is a spiral
Up ahead of us, there is a road that continues
If you climb the next hill
Let us meet again

i like this song. such tender euphoria at 9 30 in the morning. it was my first friday night at home and i played dota!! gyahahaha not really that fun... i wonder if youll have internet at philz so taht way you can still read my precious blogs and we could still stay in contact. LOL tho i kno youd rather just relax without my aura hanging around. i want a t-shirt. not a normal t-shirt. a shirt thats cool and crazy preferably with a v neck and sexiness written all over it. i also want a singlet. not a plain singlet but a cool one with stripes or other crazy design. hmmmmm and maybe a charm of sorts... not a bad luck one or a cursed one... and i want a straw from mccas hahaha.

by the time you get home id probably still be studying for examzz and not had a shower for days or weeks even... LOL and yess id most probably be meditating by the vanessa shrine hoping for the day you come back hahahahahahahhaHHAAHAHAHHAHSLAKLD:KGJPOFSKJG:LSD?F>?D
but do enjoy your stay there. always remember im still here in australia. we shall meet again. goodbye and goodluck vanessa-sama.

No comments: