I'm an ordinary man
With an ordinary life
Does she know that I'm alive
Man she's really something else
You're the perfect one
And I don't expect a thing from you at all
You're the perfect one
And I can't even breathe
You are so unpredictable
Sometimes I'd like to be that way
Your charm so irresistable
You are really something else
You're the perfect one
And I don't expect a thing from you at all
You're the perfect one
And I can't even breathe
I get weak when she's around
I can't speak when she's around
Yeah, she turns me upside down
Man she's really something else
a dance is just a dance... beautiful waltz, twirling as if flying to the melody.. a duet where 2 is becoming 1... a beautiful act with no words, no name, be silent and dance... beauty was not a one step process, much more like a 1 2 3, 1 2 3, 1 2 3 process... a dance is just a dance... as much as you express your feelings, it will be useless for a dance is just a dance... you will be left in the wake of uncertainty... but alas you will use that precious judgement of yours, that which you hold in such high regard, to notice the unnoticed... will you trust such statements youve been stated to by your familiar?? understanding starts with u (you) and i hope for just 1 waltz
i wish for you to know that im alive this ordinary man states... but wat is to become of me for wat i wish for is not wat i seek but wat i would rather feel but not take?? i am the epitomy of conflict and i seek to find certainty in the sea of uncertainty... wat is to become of me if i fulfill wat i need to satisfy?? wat is it am i suppose to satisfy?? why is it that wen i close my eyes it is you that i see??! how dare you i say... do you not know whose mind you are trying to invade?!? my life is meant to be simple and yet here you are trying to destroy my order... and i 'let' you do this yet you dont have a clue... you dont know me
shall we dance?
[ONE OF] THE GREATEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE
14 years ago

1 comment:
the poem in the beginning is awesome for singing.
Post a Comment